Before embarking on an R&D project, the key considerations for a pharma company include analyzing market dynamics, market sizing, competitive landscape, market opportunity, and estimating peak sales for a pipeline product. The investments for R&D is totally reliant on the market sales potential of a product.
Pharma Markets Group has expertise in the following areas –
- Market assessments – evaluation of market events, trends, and market landscape
- Market sizing – what’s the size of my market?
- Opportunity analysis; Market potential – Is it a viable market? What’s the unmet need? What is my product’s sales potential / peak sales?
- Product sales estimations – how many marketed products? What’s their $value and volume sales?
- Market shares / value shares / volume shares – how do the products perform in the market?
- Market positioning of the product – how can I position my product?
- Due diligence
PMG coverage is one of the best in the industry.
- 30+ countries including G7 Countries, BRIC Countries, and Emerging markets
- 10+ therapeutic areas including 200+ diseases, Orphan diseases, products by drug classes